You can help vulnerable children and their families
Small tasks, big impact
Accepting donations and processing requests are hands-on tasks. And many hands make light work. One of the best parts about teaming up with us is you can make a big impact while working from home, popping into our warehouses, or both. We bet you’re good at many things – join us and help make a difference in the lives of local children!
Turn donations into care packages.
- Help us sort, clean, and safety-check donated items.
- Prepare and pack care packages to go to families in need.
- For the creatives among us: help make clothing, blankets and toys remotely or onsite.
- Offer your home as a drop-off point to collect items, or put your best smile first and join the Welcome Desk team.
Help us run a smooth operation.
We need Jacks & Jills of all trades.
- Put your hand up for administrative tasks: if you dig making checklists, tracking data or organising tasks, just to name a few. We’d love your help.
- Flex your muscles with some physical tasks: can you deliver goods, move items at our warehouse, repair donations, even cook a Bunnings snag?! We need you.
- Show off your driving skills by becoming BGH drivers.